Food Should Taste Good!

Food Should Taste Good!
Food Should Taste Good!

Saturday, December 12, 2015

White Chocolate Peppermint Pecans

Erika challenged me to come up with a new recipe.  It was really easy to make this one!

You just need Pecans, white chocolate and Peppermint Oil.  I used YL peppermint Essential oil and it just took 3 drops.  If you like a much stronger peppermint flavor, you can use more, but we thought this was just right; not too little and not too much.
The Chocolate was Ghirardelli White Chocolate Melting Wafers (12 oz)
I used more pecans than necessary. If you want a thicker coating, I'd use 3 cups of pecans. If you want a lighter coating, like what I did, use as many pecans as you want. :)

If you are making gifts, you can dip each pecan individually for perfect coating.  I just put all of them in the bowl and made sure they were coated well.  But you must separate them quickly!


No comments:

Post a Comment

wonderful thoughts from my readers